FRSC recruitment 2023: The application form for federal road safety corps recruitment is out. Are you aspiring to work with the federal road safety corps? If yes, you can express your interest in the ongoing recruitment exercise, by submitting an application, to stand a chance to be shortlisted for employment, after satisfying all the recruitment processes. You can access the application form online at FRSC e-recruitment portal via www.frsc.gov.ng.
FRSC application form is free of charge, as there is no monetary value attached to it. You are close to landing a successful application, if you follow all the instructions given on this page. The application must be filled and submitted online by all prospective candidates who wish apply for the job vacancies. You are now invited to submit your application for federal road safety corps recruitment 2023. Details about the latest vacancies are contained in this page. As you read through, you will find the necessary job requirements, and eligibility criteria you are expected to satisfy or meet.
The general job function of the federal road safety corps is to maintain safety among vehicle and road users. If you wish to join the agency in its organizational duties and responsibilities, then this is an opportunity for you to express your interest. All you need to do is to fill and submit an application online, at FRSC portal.
Applications are being invited from prospective candidates who are eligible, and meets the statutory requirements for the recruitment exercise. Are you among the many Nigerians, aspiring to partake in FRSC jobs recruitment 2023? If yes, we have provided a step by step guide on this page to help through the application process, so that you can have a successful application and be shortlisted.
The application guidelines provided on this page are meant to guide you through the application process, and also inform you about the necessary requirements, plus the academic qualifications/ eligibility criteria needed for the job application. We aim at providing you with the right information which are up to date about the recruitment exercise. FRSC recruitment form is available for both SSCE holders and degree holders. The minimum requirements for an applicant that is using SSCE, GCE, or NABTEB certificate, as his/her highest qualification must have at least five credits including English language and mathematics, in not more than two sittings. FIRS access OND and NCE as the minimum academic qualifications for graduates. However, candidates who intern to apply with HND or bachelor’s degree, must possess NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter. Currently there are positions that are relevant to graduates with law, medical and nursing degrees. Find out more details below.
FRSC Recruitment Form 2023
Is FRSC form out for 2023? Yes, FRSC application form is out. Are you interested in sending your application for the ongoing recruitment at? If yes, you can now submit your application to frsc.gov.ng, as application is currently in process for 2023.
The federal road safety corps is calling for qualified candidates to express their interest through the ongoing recruitment exercise. Federal road safety corps offers equal opportunity for all prospective candidates aspiring to work with them. The application form is available for SSCE holders and degree holders too. There are positions available for Nigerians who have at least O’level result, and are up to the age of 18 years minimum.
FRSC Job Vacancies 2023
Below are FRSC job positions available for application in the 2023 recruitment exercise. The latest FRSC vacant positions are:
|No.||FRSC Vacancies||Specific Requirements|
|1.||Road Marshal Assistant II (RMA Cadre)||At least five credits in WAEC,NECO, or NABTED result, including Math and English, and in not more than two sittings .|
|2.||Road Marshal Assistant III (RMA Cadre)||At least three credits in WAEC,NECO, or NABTED result, including English language, and in not more than two sittings .|
|3.||Artisan & Tradesmen
|At least four credits in WAEC,NECO, or NABTED result certificate
Trade test certificate.
An appropriate class of a valid driver’s license.
|4.||Drivers and Riders
|WAEC,NECO, or NABTED result certificate.
Trade test certificate.
An appropriate class of a valid driver’s license.
|5.||Marshal Inspector I
Double qualification registered nurse and a registered midwife in any of the specialties below.
Accident & Emergency,
|6.||Marshal Inspector II
|A minimum of NCE degree,
Registered nurse and registered midwife
Degree certificates obtained not more than five years ago.
|7.||Marshal Inspector III
|A minimum of OND certificate in any of the fields below;
Medical laboratory sciences,
Senior community health extension workers certificate (Chew)
|8.||Officer Cadre||HND, B.Sc, B.Ed, B.A, B.Eng in any field, and from any recognized institution.
NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
|9.||Officer (MBBS) Cadre||First degree in medicine and surgery, plus NYSC discharge certificate.|
Age Limit for FRSC Job Application
The minimum age limit for FRSC job vacancy is 18 years, and a maximum of 30 years, as of the time of application (2023). There is an exception to a medical doctor’s age and articulated vehicle driver’s age. A medical doctor’s highest age limit is 36 years, while an articulated vehicle driver must not be more than 35 years old at the time of application (2023).
Height Requirement for FRSC
The minimum height requirements is 1.68 meters for male, while female applicant should be at least 1.64 meters tall, as at the time of application.
Chest Measurement for FRSC 2023 Recruitment Exercise
The minimum chest measurement for male applicant is 0.87 meters if fully expanded. The is no official chest measurement requirement for female. The chest measurement condition only applies to the males.
General Requirements for FRSC Recruitment 2023
The following below, are the statutory requirements for Federal road safety corps recruitment.
- An applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Efficient knowledge of the use of computer is an added advantage.
- Possessing a valid driver’s license is also an added advantage.
- A married person is not eligible to apply for the ongoing recruitment exercise.
- A law graduate applicant must be called to bar.
- Any candidate with tattoo on the body will be disqualified.
- A pregnant person should not apply.
- Medical doctors and nurses must have a current practicing license.
- You must be medical and physically feet fit. A certificate of medical fitness, obtained from any government hospital is also required.
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- SSCE, GCE, or NABTEB result certificate (WAEC, or NECO).
- Birth certificate or age declaration received from the national populations commission or government judiciary.
- A valid certificate of origin obtained from your local government council, and signed by the local government chairman.
- You must be free from any criminal record or conviction.
- You must be free from unpaid loans and bad debt.
Application Guidelines for FRSC Recruitment 2023
You expected to follow the instructions for your online application, given below.
- You must use your personal email and phone number for your application online. Reasons being that, future notifications about FRSC list of shortlisted candidates, invitation for FRSC aptitude test and screening examination, will be sent there.
- You are hereby advised to only submit your application once. Multiple applications from an applicant will lead the disqualification of his/her candidature.
- Credentials that are not submitted during online application, cannot be presented in the future or during screening for upgrading, updating or modification of any kind.
- Make you proof read all the entries made, check for errors, omissions, or mistake, then effect corrections immediately, before submitting your application.
- Candidates who submits false document will be disqualified.
FRSC Recruitment Portal
Applications form for federal road safety recruitment must be filled and submitted at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng. It is crucial that you send your application to the right portal. The recruitment link for FRSC job application given above, is the one assigned for 2023 recruitment exercise. Please note that your application must be submitted once in order for it to be considered, and not be disqualified. Eligible candidates must register the form within the application window. Once the portal is closed, candidates may not be able to submit an application again.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2023
Follow the steps below to successfully apply for federal road safety corps recruitment 2023.
- Visit www.recruitment.frsc.org.ng
- Go to the recruitment page, then sign up using you email and a new password
- Confirm your account using the activation link that is sent to your email
- Go back to the recruitment page, click on “apply now” button
- Select your preferred recruitment position
- Read the instructions given, carefully
- Fill the required information in the spaces given
- Upload the required scanned documents as attachment
- Go through your entries again the check for errors, omissions, or mistakes, then make corrections immediately before you submit the application.
- Submit your application once, then print the application acknowledgment slip.
Closing Date for FRSC 2023 Recruitment Exercise
The application deadline for FRSC form registration is 24th April, 2023. FRSC e-recruitment portal will be closed officially on April 24, this year. Make haste and submit your application form before the registration is over.
How to Check FRSC Application Status
The procedure provided below, will help you check your application status FRSC portal.
- Go to www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng, then click on “check recruitment status”.
- Log in using your email and application ID.
- Print out FRSC examination slip.
- On the examination slip, you will find details about the venue, time, and date of your examination.
Recruitment Process for FRSC
There stages in the recruitment process, every applicant must undergo before the final shortlist or employment. At first, all eligible, qualified, and interested candidates must submit an application on the recruitment portal. At the closing of the online portal, were all applications have been suspended, FRSC shortlist is released few weeks after. The FRSC shortlisted candidates will thus be contacted and invited for screening interview/ aptitude test. On successfully passing the screening exam, selected candidates will now be shortlisted for FRSC training exercise. Selected candidates who emerge successful at the end of the training exercise will be offered conditional employment at the federal road safety corps (FRSC). FRSC offers equal employment opportunities for prospective candidates who wish to join the organization. Employment and shortlist at the FRSC, are based on merit, and is dependent on an applicant’s ability to meet the necessary requirements, while selection will be determined by the FRSC, after reviewing your applications and credentials.