NDLEA recruitment 2023: The national drug law enforcement agency recruitment 2023 has commenced. The application form is out, and registration are currently ongoing. This page provides relevant and up to date information about the entry requirements, application form, academic qualifications, eligibility, age and height requirements and a step by step guide on how to successfully apply for ongoing job vacancies 2023.
Are you interested in choosing a career path at the national drug law enforcement agency? If yes, welcome to another round of enlistment exercise into the . The recruitment exercise is open to all members of the public who meets the requirements for recruitment into the agency.
National drug law enforcement agency job vacancies 2023 is available for persons who have SSCE as their highest qualification at the moment, and also graduates of higher institutions. That is to say SSCE certificate holders and those with degree certificate can also apply for the job opportunities in 2023.
This article was developed to equip you with the right information to be able to submit your application successfully. At the end, you will be able to know the job requirements, application guidelines, deadline for application, and all vital information you should know to help you better understanding what’s required of you to get started with you job application on NDLEA portal.
In one of the sections below, you will find the list of the latest job vacancies available at the moment and their academic requirements/qualifications. This will help you know what you’re going in for and which position best fit your qualifications and career choice. You are on the right track to join the NDLEA as you begin your application. There are several conditions and requirements you must meet in order to be eligible to apply and for your application to
We will like to inform you that NDLEA application form is free of charge. The agency will never demand any token from you to help you get shortlisted into the agency. We urge you to be careful and be on the watch. Employment into the agency is based on merit, and having met all the application requirements. Only candidates who pass all the stages of the recruitment process of the national drug law enforcement agenc, and are finally go for training shall be given a conditional offer for employment into the agency. Let’s begin the main deal!
Why Join the NDLEA?
- NDLEA provides the tools, technology, and the right work environment to fight
against drug abuse and prosecute offenders.
- The remuneration package at the NDLEA is quiet attractive, and salaries are paid
monthly and on time.
- You will enjoy retirement benefits like pensions and gratuities when you retire from
- NDLEA offers promotional benefits. This include promotions into higher ranks, and
also increase in salary upon this promotion.
- As a federal job, you enjoy job security for the next 30-35year, depending on your
age at the time of employment.
- You also apply to study leave grant in the future.
NDLEA Job Vacancies 2023
Below are latest job position/vacancies available at the NDLEA and the academic requirements.
1. Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CON-PASS (08): B.Sc, B.Ed, B.Eng, or HND plus NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
2. Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I CON-PASS (09): B.Pharm, B.Eng, BL, LL.B (COREN) or the equivalent.
3. Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics CON-PASS (10): DVM or MBBS.
4. Chief Narcotics Agent CON-PASS (06): NCE, Lab Technicians, Registered Nurses & Midwives, Dental Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians.
5. Senior Narcotic Agent CONPASS (06): ND certificates.
6. Narcotic Agent CON-PASS (05): Five credits in WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTED including English and Math.
7. Narcotic Assistant I CON-PASS (04): Minimum of four credits in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB result including Math and English.
8. Narcotic Assistant II CON-PASS (03):
At least three credits including English and Math is SSCE, GCE or NABTEB result.
9. Driver, Cleaner,Mechanic, Artisan: SSCE, GCE or NABTEB result plus Trade Test Guild II or III certificate.
NDLEA Recruitment Form
Interested and eligible candidates can access, fill and submit the application form on the official NDLEA e-recruitment portal. Registration form is open to all members of the public who wish to express their interest in joining the national drug law enforcement agency.
The agency offers equal employment opportunities to all Nigerians who are eligible and possess all the necessary requirements, whether make or female. The organization is now is inviting applications from person’s who wish to join the agency workforce.
We’ve already stated earlier that the application form is cost free. Make sure your application comes in before the closing date. The application form is accessible to all prospective applicant, and forms must be filled and submitted at the NDLEA career portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
You can also apply:
- Npower recruitment
- FRSC recruitment
- Nigerian Customs recruitment
- EFCC recruitment
- FIRS recruitment
Age Limit for NDLEA
The age requirement for NDLEA is a minimum 20 years and a maximum 35 years for
superintendent cadre rank/positions, while the age limit for Narcotic agent/assistant cadre
must be at least 18 years, and a maximum of 30 years at the time of application. However,
articulated vehicle drivers and medical doctors can still apply even at the age of 40 years.
Height Requirements for NDLEA
An average height of 1.65 meters is expected for males at a minimum, while females should
be at least 1.60 meters high at the time of application. Please take note!
NDLEA Recruitment Application Guidelines
See a step by step application guidelines for NDLEA registration below.
• Do not submit application more than one time as multiple applications will not be
• You are expected to download your photo slips you submit your application online.
• You are also to download referee form still after you have submitted your
application, and have them endorsed by two reputable members of the public or
society. You will have to present the referee form that has been duly signed by two
reputable individuals during the screening interview so please take note.
• Make sure to go through the data you’ve enter on the online application form before
hitting the “submit” button.
• Use your personal email and phone during the application process.
Required Document for NDLEA Online Application
You will need to scan and upload the flowing documents as attachment during your
application on the recruitment portal. They are;
• Passport photograph.
• National ID card, or voter’s card, or driver’s license, or international passport.
• Birth certificate or age declaration.
• Certificate of origin.
• Educational certificates.
• NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
These are the requirements for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment:
1. Only Nigerian citizens can apply.
2. You must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN)
3. You must possess at least five credit passes in SSCE, GCE, or NABTEB, including
English and Math.
4. You must be medically fit, and able to present certificate of medical fitness issued by
by/from any government hospital.
5. Physically challenged persons are not eligible to apply.
6. You are expected to be free from any criminal record or conviction.
7. Any certificate or qualification that was not submitted during application cannot be
subsequently presented during screening interview.
8. Knowledge of the use of computer is an added advantage for you.
9. Medical and allied professionals must have a valid practicing license, and lawyers
must have been called to bar.
How to Apply for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA Recruitment
Use the steps below to successfully apply for NDLEA jobs.
• Visit NDLEA portal at www.efcc.gov.ng
• Go to Careers and click.
• Read the instructions carefully then
• Click the Apply Now button
• Once you’re redirected to the login page,
sign up using your name & email
• Check your email inbox for a confirmation link then,
• Set a new password then login
• There you go as you can now begin your registration.