This is to official inform the general public that KELINA Hospital Recruitment 2023 has officially stated. The recruitment exercise is currently ongoing in Lagos state. Details about the latest job vacancies, statutory requirements, and guidelines on how to apply are contained on this page. The vacant job positions are:
- Consultant Urologist (Part-time and full-time)
- Consultant Radiologists (Part-time and full-time)
- Consultant General Surgeon with skills in Laparoscopic (Part-time and full-time)
- Consultant Family Physician (Full-time)
- Consultant Anaesthetist (Part-time and full-time)
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist (Part-time or full-time)
- Business Development Manager
- Head of Operations (Hospital Administrator)
The employment opportunities at Kelina Hospital is offered for both full time and part time. In the section below, we are going to discuss the job requirements. It is compulsory for all prospective candidates to satisfy the following requirements.
Kelina Hospital Recruitment Requirements 2023
We are looking for candidates that are resident in Lagos. Here are the basic requirements.
- A minimum of two years working experience is the same job role or industry.
- Prospective applicants must posses first degree in relevant fields, obtained from any recognized institution.
- An applicant must posses basic knowledge of the use of computer.
- An applicant should be a certified member of a professional body, and also obtain professional certificates.
Kelina Hospital Application Deadline 2023
Applications for Kelina hospital job vacancies 2023 must be submitted on or before 20th September, 2023. We will not accept applications sent after the closing date. We advice that you send your application on time in order not to miss the opportunity.
Successful Tips for Kelina Hospital Job Application
The tips we are about to give you will help you successful app;y for the recent vacancy that is out now. In as much as we have stated most of the job requirements, it is also important for you to keep intact other relevant credentials. We believe that the credentials we are about to mention to you will also be checked on way or the other, during the screening interview. Some of the relevant documents that will checked during the recruitment screening exercise are:
- Your first school leaving certificate.
- Your SSCE/GCE/ or NABTEB result will also be checked, and it must include at least five credit including English language and mathematics.
- Your exemption letter or NYSC discharge certificate may likely be checked during the screening interview too.
- A valid means of identification, like your national voters card, ID card, or driver’s license may be checked also.
- Your certificate of origin or birth certificate may also be checked too.
In conclusion, we will advice that you put all your relevant credentials and academic documents in one place. If.when you are invited for the screening interview, you can then go with all the credentials I have already mentioned here. I wish you good look as you seek job opportunities at Kelina hospital, and I hope that your application is considered.